Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, May 16, 2011

Small kine project.....

While I was home watching my daughter on TV I was working on my school project.  It's a group project on CPR.  I purchased the poster board and labled it.  I will bring it in to school tomorrow and the girls will start putting in the information.  I did not take a picture of it because its not completed.  I will post a completed project when its done.  I also sat down and create some 3 x 3 cards and also some cards using the Swirls and Curls stamp set, which I just HAD to have.....

I used the Paisley Petals DSP, Punch Bunch clear stampset, Scallop Square punch and the Swirls and Curls stamp set.  I thought it was sooo cute.



These are 3 x 3 note cards with a holder.  I used the Punch Bunch stamp set, Scallop Square and the Sale-A-Bration So Happy for You stamp set.

Sooo cute don't yo think??

No comments:

Post a Comment